We are currently accepting Supporting Member applications. Applicants must fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
* Have a location or employee(s) in the state of Michigan
* Have previously demonstrated direct service to/with nannies and/or household employees, even if located outside of Michigan.
We reserve the right to deny membership to:
* Any out of state business/organization which cannot demonstrate a valid, working connection to the childcare industry
* Any in state business/organization whose business/purpose is politically based and/or contrary to the child and family focused nature of MPNA
Membership dues for Supporting Members are $50 annually. Paid membership entitles you, your business, or organization to:
* The right to advertise your business on the MPNA website by placing contact information, including text link or button link to your website, on our Supporting Members Page.
* Nanny Agencies may send us information regarding open nanny positions for forwarding to our nanny members.
* Supporting Members who, by nature of their business, offer classes trainings, conferences and/or workshops which directly pertain to the work of nannies may ask to have their event information posted on our events calender and/or promoted through our nannies only email network.
* The right to attend MPNA events and functions.
* The opportunity to offer your services and expertise to our nanny members via workshops and on-site trainings.
We appreciate your interest. Upon reviewing your application, we will contact you with further information and payment options.
Michigan Professional Nanny Association website by Michigan Professional Nanny Association is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.michiganpronannies.org